Company acquires The W Group to better serve the surrounding communities
FRESNO, Calif. and MADISON, N.J. (7-13-2017) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf in Fresno announced today the acquisition of The W Group. The acquired brokerage is a fundamental step towards expanding its services in Fresno and the surrounding communities. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf is owned by Anthony Hageman.
Since joining Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Hageman has been interested in growing his service offerings to reach new clientele in California’s Central Valley. Matt Williams, founder and former owner of The W Group, began his real estate career in 2002 with a mortgage lending company. He has since developed a reputation for his expertise in real estate investing, flipping, buying and selling.
- Williams will manage and operate the former W Group brokerage office under the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf name.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf specializes in new home sales, relocations, investors and first-time buyers.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf joined the brand in October 2016. This is its first acquisition under the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate name.
“The W Group has performed well in a very competitive market and pairing their agents’ real estate expertise and knowledge of the area with our tools and technology allows Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf to further grow their business. We are excited to see this expansion add to the company’s success.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“We are always looking for opportunities to grow and Matt’s leadership at The W Group and their agents’ productivity attracted us to the company. With this partnership, we will be able reach a different demographic of homebuyers looking to buy larger and more expensive homes and we can equip the new agents with access to the marketing tools and technology available through Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.”
– Anthony Hageman, Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf
“Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate’s progressive technology, tools and training opportunities are what originally attracted me to the brand, as well as the company’s unwavering core values. Joining Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate GoldLeaf will allow us to provide the best service to our clients in this competitive market.”
– Matt Williams, Founder and CEO, The W Group
Click to Tweet:
@BHGRealEstate GoldLeaf expands Central California Valley presence with acquisition of The W Group in Fresno, Calif. #RealEstate
For more information, visit http://www.goldleafproperties.com.